Accountable for identifying and developing new customer opportunities and revenue streams for ZEVAC products and applications in the midstream gas market segment; building, growing and managing those relationships; and advising them on the ways ZEVAC can lower their total cost of operations while reducing their risk and enhancing their environmental stewardship.
- Aligns with, and embodies by example, the company’s core values.
- Focuses on accelerating ZEVAC technology and applications growth opportunities specific to the midstream (gathering, processing, transmission/transportation, and storage) natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and liquified natural gas (LNG) market segment.
- Works diligently to become technically proficient in the operational applications of ZEVAC technology, its customer benefits, and equipment features.
- Researches and becomes a subject matter expert on government regulations and policies regarding emissions reduction requirements that are drivers for ZEVAC’s customer solutions.
- Gains a deep understanding of targeted midstream customer’s operating philosophies and business motivations/plans to find mutually beneficial ways to incorporate ZEVAC technology for emissions free maintenance and other project applications by providing compelling return on incremental investment (ROII) rationale and economic use cases that enhance ZEVAC’s position while also improving the customer’s risk profile, compliance position, and environmental stewardship position and public perception.
- Supports ZEVAC Distributor Network members as needed on any midstream accounts specified by their agreements, and ZEVAC Service Network (ZSN) members serving the midstream gas market, by providing strategic, tactical and technical sales support.
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders and teams (e.g., other members of the commercial team; ZSN Director; service department; engineering design and development; production and assembly; accounting and back office, etc.) to coordinate effective and cohesive plans to maximize revenue generation.
- Keeps updated revenue forecast based on direct midstream sales opportunities and activities, and reports outlook to the VP – Commercial.
- Uses knowledge of, and feedback from, customers and market trends to advise the business in ways that enhance ZEVAC’s position while continually improving our go-to-market strategy.
- Represents ZEVAC at various industry associations, seminars, and tradeshows, building relationships and discovering new opportunities for current and future company products and technologies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented