Summary: Accountable for collecting forecast information, processing sales orders, supporting the commercial team, coordinating marketing materials and vendors, and tradeshow logistics.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Travel: Up to 10%
Reports to: VP – Commercial
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aligns with, and embodies by example, the company’s core values.
- Focuses on accelerating ZEVAC technology and applications growth opportunities.
- Works diligently to become technically proficient in the operational applications of ZEVAC technology, its customer benefits, and equipment features.
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders and teams (e.g., other members of the commercial team; ZSN Director; service department; engineering design and development; production and assembly; accounting and back office, etc.) to support initiatives to maximize revenue generation.
- Takes a lead role in proposal development strategy and templates with outside sales and management to ensure proposals are in line with company and customer goals.
- Ensures all data is in CRM (Acumatica) for proper forecasting, opportunity management, sales order creation, and ZDN support.
- Performs detailed analyses of customer specifications to identify areas of critical importance as it relates to equipment estimating, scope definition, and order for execution.
- Obtains a working knowledge of the equipment offered by ZEVAC (brown and blue) and possess a general understanding of the design/selection methods and calculations necessary to design and select an appropriate solution.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of oil & gas pipeline equipment.
- Maintains documentation of specification reviews for reference by functional disciplines of the execution team (project management, engineering, supply chain, quality, and manufacturing).
- Works closely with estimating resources to develop detailed cost estimates, as required, in support of the development of ZEVAC proposals.
- Multi-tasks and manages multiple inquiries from various sources, including projects assigned by the CEO simultaneously with regularly assigned duties.
- Interacts with all functional disciplines of the Execution Team (Project Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality and Production) and with outside sales personnel to the point of order receipt while maintaining coordination with management.
- Reviews cost estimates and technical proposals, as needed, to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Initiates proposal reviews with departmental management and manufacturing to obtain cost estimate approvals.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., industrial engineering; accounting, marketing, etc.) is a plus.
- Preferably 3-5 years of OEM, Operator and/or contractor work experience.
- A competent understanding of, and experience with, regulatory compliance in the Oil and Gas industry.
Skills and Knowledge
- Verbal / Nonverbal Communication - Conveys easily and quickly any message; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; responds well to questions; maintains professional nonverbal communication analogous to situation.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; varies writing style to meet needs; presents complicated data effectively; able to read and interpret complex written information.
- Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Computer skills - Becomes and remains proficient in all programs necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position; minimally, proficiency in MS Office products is required.
- Self-motivated with a bias for action; substantiated capability to effectively manage, and support, a fluid business environment.
- The ability to lead by example and gain cooperation and respect and motivate people at all levels.